Tiny and tenacious; armed with a square lip and with an internal rattle, it's designed to tumble through the junk looking for Crappie, Bass, Bluegills or Bream. It's made to cast easily and accurately and on retrieve it will shred branches and skitter around rocks searching for active fish. For a small bait it creates an awful ruckus and a lot of fun.
- Ultra-thin, hand placed lip for delicate and precise action
- Loud single knocker rattle calls fish from a distance
- Three piece construction and thin wall design imitates the delicate action of balsa
- Compact build with square lip for tight action
- Hand tuned and tank tested
Maybe the most fun you can have with ultralight tackle: tie on this tiny Classic world champion, throw it into the junk or bounce it rock to rock along shorelines and see how fast panfish, large and small mouth bass smash this lively little troublemaker. Easy to cast for such a small bait and has a subtle little rattle that gets the big boys angry.
Baby Bass, Brown Crawdad, Bluegill, Chartreuse Shad, Hot Tiger, Red Crawdad, Shad, Sexy Shad, Tennessee Shad