Shipping Methods, Costs & Timing
- Orders are usually processed within 24 hours and shipped out within 48 hours. We do not guarantee same day processing or shipping. We process and ship orders Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
- Orders placed by 11am Monday – Thursday or by 9am Friday will ship the same day (excluding weekends and holidays).
- Bagley charges a Flat Fee for Standard Ground Shipping Rates within the Contiguous 48 States of $10.00 regardless of order size or amount.
- Standard Ground Shipping is not available for residents of Alaska & Hawaii.
- PLEASE NOTE: A Physical Address is required for delivery of all expedited orders.
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders are usually processed within 24 hours and shipped out within 48 hours. We do not guarantee same day processing or shipping. We process and ship orders Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
- If you require expedited shipping please contact us at: 612-444-1903 during business hours.
- Additional charges will apply and credit card information must be provided in advance of shipment.
Our Shipping Carrier:
USPS is our preferred Flat Rate shipping carrier. However we reserve the right to use other shipping partners from time to time to meet your needs.
- Standard Ground
- All packages will be shipped USPS.
- Ships either USPS or UPS and only to a physical address.
- Priority Express
- Ships UPS and only to a physical address.
Do you ship to post office boxes or APO/FPO addresses?
We do ship low weight orders (under 9lbs.) to Post Offices Boxes using USPS Ground Shipping. Expedited shipping options require a physical address for delivery. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to APO/FPO addresses at this time.
Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
Yes, we ship to residents of Alaska and Hawaii. Shipments to these states require expedited shipping and have additional shipping charges..
Do you ship to Puerto Rico or other U.S. Territories?
Yes, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via phone to make order arrangements.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do ship to most countries and charges apply based on destination. Additional import charges are the responsibility of the customer.
All prices are in US Currency.